GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems and More
Are you in need of new roof installation or a roof repair? At Neblett Construction, we proudly install the GAF LIFETIME Roofing System throughout Virginia Beach, VA. Our capable staff can handle all your roofing needs. Your roofing needs may range from basic repairs to full roof replacements. Please contact us at 757-633-9949 to learn more about our roofing in Virginia Beach, VA. Call and see for yourself why homeowners have trusted us with their roofs since 1999.
Your Roof Installation is An Intricate Process
At Neblett Construction, we proudly install GAF Lifetime Roofing System throughout Virginia Beach, VA and the surrounding areas. In addition to our excellent storm damage roof repairs and our shingle roof replacements, we take special pride in presenting this unique roofing system. The GAF Lifetime Roofing System consists of multiple elements that are carefully installed to deliver streamlined, exceptional protection. Financing options are available, do not hesitate to ask. We have over twenty years of experience and collective experience of eighty years. Be sure to ask us about our current discounts!
- Shingle Roof Replacement If your shingle roof is looking ragged, it’s time to call our experts to install a roof that will keep you safe and dry in even the harshest weather.
- Storm Damage Repair Please give us a call if you have any storm damage related repairs. The sooner you call, the sooner we can help.
The Components of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System Include:
- Durable shingles available in a variety of colors
- Starter strip shingles with adhesive backing
- Cobra® attic ventilation to prevent heat and moisture
- Leak barrier
- Roof deck protection
- Ridge cap shingles
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
4. Roof deck protection – As it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Scheduling an appointment for your roofing has never been easier. Our staff at Neblett Construction are ready to take your phone call at 757-633-9949. Discover more about what our roofing in Virginia Beach, VA can do for you!