Dependable Roofing Repairs and Replacements
Do you need a new roof? There’s so much more to it than simply shingles. At Neblett Construction, we proudly install the GAF LIFETIME Roofing System throughout Virginia Beach, VA. We handle all your roofing needs – from basic repairs to full roof replacements. Contact us at 757-633-9949 to learn more about our roofing services. Since 1999, homeowners have trusted us with their shingle roof replacement in Virginia Beach, VA. Financing options are available. We have 20 years of experience and collective experience of 80 years. Feel free to ask us about our current discounts!
There’s Much More to a Roof than Shingles…
At Neblett Construction, we proudly install the GAF Lifetime Roofing System throughout many homes in the area. These superior roofing systems consist of multiple elements that are carefully installed to deliver unparalleled, one-of-a-kind roof protection.
These components include:
- Durable shingles available in a variety of colors
- Starter strip shingles with adhesive backing
- Cobra® attic ventilation to prevent heat and moisture
- An excellent leak barrier
- Roof deck protection
- Ridge cap shingles
Below, you can read more about the features of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
4. Roof deck protection – As it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
If you think you need a shingle roof replacement in Virginia Beach, VA, call Neblett Construction at 757-633-9949 to speak with our staff about making an appointment today!